Welcome to my Day dreams...

Thanks for stoppin' in and welcome to my Day Dreams.

I am a former educator turned PhD student and avid foodie. This blog contains my thoughts regarding all of these areas of my life. Take your time, browse around, and hopefully you'll find something you like. --Love, Katy

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Race For the Cure June 12th

Help me run Race for the Cure June 12th!

http://nctriangle.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/DUR_NCTriangleAffiliate?px=7206183&pg=personal&fr_id=1702&refresh=1

We all have someone close to us who has had or been affected by this disease. Let's do our part to help find a cure, even if it is just wishing me good luck-- thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katy! I am going to be running in this race as well! I joined my work team --but can run with you if you need/want a partner! let me know....

    ReplyDelete