Welcome to my Day dreams...

Thanks for stoppin' in and welcome to my Day Dreams.

I am a former educator turned PhD student and avid foodie. This blog contains my thoughts regarding all of these areas of my life. Take your time, browse around, and hopefully you'll find something you like. --Love, Katy

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall updates

Just a quick update! Sorry things have been busy!

I am in my last semester of classes (woot!) before I begin my comprehensive exams next spring.  Classes, work, and my social life have been "go go go"! but always fun.

Here are a few pictures from the last month.

Here are Pat and I during our UNC vs ECU tailgate.

 Here's me and my wonderful friend Rachael at the tailgate.
 Mini-pineapple upside down cakes for the tailgate (don't know that I ever got a "finished" shot).  They were super easy and delicious! Always makes me think of my Aunt Sam.
  
Here's the first birthday cake that my roommate and I made for her niece.  It was good times and we were only up til midnight (success!)
 This was my southwest breakfast (I need to empty out my refrigerator) scramble!

Finally, one of my professors asked me to write a blog entry for the American Psychological Association's Div 15: Educational Psychology blog: Psychology Today.  Here's the link below!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201209/retention-it-s-just-what-we-ve-always-done

October and November are going to be equally as busy but, hopefully, equally as fun!  Tonight, Pat and I are going to Durham's Beerfest and then a Bellx1 concert tomorrow!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment